Heating & Cooling, AC Service & AC InstallationSouth Pasadena, FL, St. Petersburg, FL & St. Pete Beach, FL
We offer maintenance programs (ESA Energy Savings Agreements) customized to your individual needs. Several benefits of being enrolled in one of our maintenance programs include receiving reduced rates on repairs and never any overtime charges. We have maintenance programs for residential customers and also offer commercial maintenance programs to businesses.
For more information and an estimate, please contact Chris Rogers at (727) 345-0317 or by email.
Why Preventative Maintenance?
One of the main benefits of preventative maintenance is to extend the life of your system. Our preventative maintenance programs help keep your cooling and heating equipment at peak performance to minimize energy costs and reduce unexpected breakdowns. Nine out of ten system failures are caused by dirt and dust. Clean systems restore capacity and decrease running time.
What Does Preventative Maintenance Cover?
As part of our preventative maintenance, we perform a 27 point check up which includes:
- Calibrate thermostat
- Adjust operating pressures
- Inspect all safety controls
- Adjust fan belts
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Disinfect and wipe all accessible wires
- Inspect all accessible ductwork
- Inspect heater vent pipe
- Adjust pilot light
- Clean heat exchange or elements
- Inspect burners or strips
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Clean condensate drain
- Check fan limit relay
- Clean or replace 1″ air filters
- Adjust fan safety control
- Check breaker and fuse size
- Measure temperature difference
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Disinfect and brush evaporator coil (inside coil) in place
- Clean condenser coil (outside coil)
- Algae treatment
- Inspect blower components
- Clean primary drain pan
- Measure correct air flow