We are proud to have served the Tampa Bay area since 1984 and look forward to working with you for all your cooling and heating needs.
- Marc Kron, President
- Marina Kron, Chief Executive Officer
- Bob Shiminske, Sales Consultant
- Brian Kron, Service Manager
- Monica Albright, Administrative Assistant & Warranty Administrator
- Brittany Heal, Service Coordinator
- Delecia Rokicki, Install & Permitting Coordinator
- Tyler Rogers, Accounting & Accounts Payable
- Bryan Gallace, Warehouse Coordinator
- Valeria Mejia, Contract Coordinator / Customer Service
- Joe Pavone, Installation Manager
- Amber Gillen, Contract Administrator & Preventative Maintenance
For immediate assistance, please call the office at (727) 345-0317 (available 24/7.) If emailing, please be specific in your email subject line so we can address your questions/concerns as efficiently as possible.
“Our NATE Certified Technicians will give you superior service every call. We have excellent relationships with the equipment manufacturers and stand behind our products 100%. At Kron & West, our goal is your comfort.” — Marina Kron, CEO
- All technicians will have proven skills to do the job right the first time.
- We will take special steps to protect your home and furnishings from damage.
- We will respond rapidly in the unlikely event there is a problem.
- Liability insurance will be in place to protect you and your home.
- You will be fully protected by workman’s compensation if one of our employees is injured on your job.
- Only new, top quality parts and materials will be used.
- All test equipment will be properly calibrated and operating accurately.
- The entire installation will meet or exceed manufacturer’s recommendations.
- All accessories will have a record of proven reliability and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- All warranties will be in writing.
- All warranties will be transferable.
- Comprehensive first year maintenance program will be included.
- Convenient, flexible and multiple financing options available with proper credit approval.
- Your job will be thoroughly inspected upon completion.
- We will follow up after the job to assure you are happy.
- You have our commitment that we will meet or exceed your expectations.
Warranties/Guarantees for Products and Services
- 100% WOW Guarantee
- All Service Repairs – 1 year
- New Product Warranty- 1 year and higher